We have been busy with football every Saturday for the last few weeks. This game is actually from 2 weeks ago. JT got a fever last Saturday and I didn't take the boys so no pictures from that game. But this game was the one Matt was away. I am actually surprised I got any pictures or video with Matt calling and texting every 5 minutes asking how it was going! We all missed him and are so glad he is home now... finally!!
Sammy got to be captain for the game. :) And he almost scored...He has almost scored in all 3 of his games!! I think this weekend he will finally make it happen! But that will be another post.
Quaterback Sammy.
A video of his throw. :)
Here Sammy is the running back. He has the speed, now if we can just get him to run straight instead of side to side!!
Shadow A Kindergartener Day!!
I was so happy and excited to go to school with Sammy for his special Shadow a Kindergartener Day. He got to show off his stuff and it looks like he has a GREAT time at school! They are very busy. Mrs. Motroni has them trained well! I need to get her at the house to get them trained here so well!
Hard at work doing his workshop jobs!
Waiting to show his homework to Mrs. Motroni
Doing the Sight Word Challenge. Mrs. Motroni sends home a list of 25 words they need to memorize and when they do, they read them to her. If they do, they get a starburst and a round of applause from the class. Apparently that is motivation for Sam. They have been doing this for 4 weeks and he just completed his 3rd sheet. He now knows 75 words. Here he is really concentrating while he reads his words to her. :)
I knew he would get a big smile after he completed them so I had the camera ready, and I STILL missed it! He was very proud. (me too! :) )
Signing with Mrs. Motroni. Sam told me they sing and dance a lot in school. His teacher is pretty cool. She has all the fun dance songs and the kids LOVE it. This is his school song. I have video of it too. I really wish it wasnt so big because you HAVE to see it!! I will try to post it on youtube. Let's just say, he has his Daddy's dance moves!
His teacher dancing :) Like I said, she is cool!
Sammy dancing.
Sight Word Stars. You get a star with your name on it each time you complete a sight word challenge. I think this is another reason he is so determined to get those words memorized. He really works hard. I am so proud of him. He is a great little student and an AWESOME kid! We are so lucky to have 3 beautiful, smart, fun and CRAZY boys!
I had a great day! I miss him while he is there for so long, but it was really nice to get to see what he does everyday. I can't believe he is so big!







No comments:
Post a Comment