Thursday, September 9, 2010

Golfing with Dad

Matt has his foursome with all 3 boys and himself now. He has been getting the boys all fired up about golf for the past few years. Up until now, the boys have gone to the driving range with Matt and hit a few balls. Recently, Sam and his buddy, Jackson have gone out with the dads on a real course. It has been a real treat.

Well, anyone who knows JT knows that if Sam does it... he wants to! Matt took Sam golfing on Monday morning with Jackson. When he got back, JT asked if he could go. How can you refuse that face? So Matt set off to the driving range, but when he got there the guy said he would let JT play for 5 bucks! SO, JT got his first real golf experience. Matt snapped a bunch of pictures on his phone... I couldn't choose so I put them all on the post!

I love this... you can see his excitement!
Happy :)

Doesn't he look so big?!


This kid is too much, right?!



What a face! :)
Clearly it went over very well. Before you know it, Matt will be taking ALL my boys out for 18 holes. What will I do with myself with all that time alone??? I'm sure I can think of something!

No comments: