Monday, April 19, 2010

JT's "Share Friend" playdate and a dog update.

First, a dog update... After 13 years, Murph finally got his own dog pillow. It is from Costco so it is HUGE! and he loves it! Poor old guy weighs next to nothing now, but he is still getting around slowly! I had to grab this for him!


Next... Otis... This dog is a maniac on most occasions, but over the weekend Matt put on this mini Bills helmet on him and the boys got the biggest kick out of it! Here is Sam with his best buddy Otis...
This dog is an idiot, really... but he lets us do this to him, so I guess he isn't all that bad!

Video of the torture! Yes, that high pitched laugh in the background is Matt! ;)


Today JT had his "Share Friend," Ella, come for a playdate. Beside his best buddies Jordan and Owen, she is his favorite friend. If you don't already know what I mean about "share friend" it came about when Sam the big brother was teasing JT about Ella and saying she was his girlfriend... JT replied, "Noooo she is my Share Friend." The name stuck!

He was all smiles and showing off. It was really so cute. When her mom came to pick her up, she said Ella told her, "JT only talks to me at school... no one else!"

They played with toys, in the sand, with chalk and he even watched the Princess and the Frog with her! Sam was a good big brother and joined in too. He said, "Don't worry Mom, I will be cool."
Big Boy Eli... He enjoyed sitting outside with the boys played with Ella.

The fresh air made him a little sleepy, so he had to take a nap on my bed because I didn't want the kids to wake him up while they were playing upstairs. He was holding his little Chick he got from Ya-Ya and Poppy while he slept. So sweet.
Could this pic BE any cuter?
Watching The Princess and the Frog. He even got her Princess and the Frog fruit snacks.
Here is a video of JT and Ella talking... I started taping too late. I heard him saying something about her not being his girlfriend, but his share friend and she replied, "Well, I am your friend and I am a girl." Then I started taping. I think he says something about being friends and then gets silly. That is pretty much how the whole playdate went! ;)

1 comment:

Linda said...

OMG that is hilarious with Otis! JT is too cute with his little "share friend" Quite the ladies man :)