It hasn't been even a week since I last posted, but I found that I had lots of pics and video to share already!! This is us just keepin busy! :)
RAIN!
We had a bit of a cool down here this week. To start it off we had a bit of rain.... emphasis on the bit! It dribbled for about 3 minutes, but JT took full advantage of it! Poor desert kids don't even know what rain is!!

Mother Goose Games
On Thursday Sam had his Mother Goose Games at his school. It was like a relay day based on Mother Goose rhymes. So they had Jack Be Nimble jumping over candle sticks and Jack and Jill running up a hill to fetch a pail of water (Sam's FAVORITE), and Humpty Dumpty egg race and putting Humpty back together puzzle. It was really cute and the kids really enjoyed it. My little competitor was very into every challenge even though none of it was really a race. The pics below show his intensity!

Matt complained about the quality of the collages so I added a few stand alone pics. I am not sure why he has a say in it since I am the one who takes the time to post this... but I am trying to please him!
Eli enjoyed being there too. Always a smile!
Our New Favorite Place
USA GYM
It is a gymnastics gym but they have open gym a few times a week. We have caught a couple of open gyms and I finally brought my camera to this one.
Eli loves the bouncy gymnastics floor and watching his brothers be crazy!
The Rope swing into a large foam pit.
Plenty of springs and large mats to jump and roll around on!
The rings... I don't really think this is the intended use, but it works!
Silly Boys!
JT's tumbling skills. :)
Some video of it.
Sam LOVES the trampolines. He gets some great height!
JT too, of course!
And this is why I love it... can you say, TIRED!!?
JT is jumping on the first one and Sam is behind him in the red shirt.
Saturday Morning TBall game.
Sammy is still playing Tball and doing really well.
Here he is fielding a grounder.
Great Hit!!
And of course, JT wants in on the action. After the game Daddy had to pitch a couple to him. He is getting pretty good at it!
Eli taking it all in...
Spring Fling.
After the Tball Game we picked up Sammy's buddy Brian and headed over to his school's Spring Fling Carnival.
This was the jousting game. Sam, always the competitor, refused to fall!
JT... the stick is bigger and heavier than he is, but if Sam can do it, so can he!
Brotherly Love.
Me taking the easy way out...
Sam and his buddy, Brian.
Finally, JT has been practicing and practicing his name. He always writes it with his J backwards. Just recently it clicked and he has been writing the "right J" as he says. So I had to include one of his pieces of artwork. He asked me to write my name on it because on Sammy's homework from school there is always a spot for parent signature. So, he wanted me to sign his paper too. :)








No comments:
Post a Comment