Monday, March 2, 2009

Star Student

Sam is the star student at school this week. That means the week is all about him! He made a poster with things about himself on it. On Wednesday, the class with interview him and ask questions about his favorite things and on Friday he will bring in an estimation bag with goodies the kids can count and he can share with the rest of class. He also will bring home Tommy the Turtle to stay with us. He is very excited!!!

This is a picture of him with the poster after we finished it last night.

The Poster up close.
If you click on it, it will get bigger. You should be able to see the pictures and read the captions. Sam told me what to write. All the captions on there are from him. If you can't see/read it, let me know and I will post what he wrote. It is really sweet. :)


This was him before school this morning. He has also hit a growth spurt, so he has grown out of all his shorts that fit him in the fall! Sam and I had a "Mommy and Sammy" day yesterday and we went shopping. He picked out a few things. This is what he wanted to wear to school today. He is very cool.

Of course, JT is right there by his side!


Tomorrow we have Sam's Spring Concert for School. I will post what I can from that too.

No comments: