Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Sammy's Spring Concert

Sammy had his spring concert on Tuesday night at Higley High School Performing Arts Center. He was did a great job and looked adorable too! :)

**** I have been working on getting the video up from the concert but it is so large and something keeps happening everytime I try. I will have to break it up and put in on later, but I wanted to get his out to you for now. ************


He had a new outfit for the concert right down to his new red converse sneakers. He looked very cool. In fact, a woman stopped us as we were going in to say how cute he looked!!
JT also had a new pair of converse sneakers on. He really likes them. He had to have them all day the next day and carry them if he wasn't wearing them. Too cute!
Sam and his buddy, Trevor, before the concert.
JT waiting for his big brother to get on stage. He really enjoyed the music and has been singing the songs ever since. He did fall asleep at the end though and ended up staying awake until 11! ugh!
Sammy on Stage.
Sam sang 4 songs at his concert - I'm a Good Ship Lollipop, Take me Out to the Ball Game, Its a Brazzle Dazzle Day, and he sang and signed Somewhere Over the Rainbow.
After the concert, we told Sam we would take him out to dinner. He chose McDonalds and take it home???? They have Spiderman toys right now! :) They look happy.
The pictures do not do it justice. He was adorable. I wish you could have seen it!
I cried. (I am a little hormonal, though)

1 comment:

Linda said...

They both look so handsome and grown up in those cute outfits right down to their new kicks!! Can't believe we have not seen you all week!?