This Saturday was another fun night of football!
We started off with the day with the Bengals vs. the Dolphins. JT's team is going strong. They are 3-1. JT got a chance to play some more offense this time. He even got 2 carries. He did a great job! We are so proud of him!
JT got to be captain with Jordan for this game!
JT's first carry...
Offensive Huddle
JT's second carry....I had the camera on "sport" so it kept taking shots. I posted all of them so you could see how stinkin cute he is. :)
He needs to learn to go north and south instead of sideways, but he ran hard and had fun! So that is all I care about!
Going out on D.
On to Sammy's game... Colts vs. Chargers.
The first offensive play of the game, Sammy took it to the house! They were by our endzone and he took off! Ran the whole field to score the first touchdown of the season for the Colts! Unfortunately, I was just getting over to the game after JT's game and I was pulling my camera out of the bag when it all happened. So, no pictures. But I did get to see it.... awesome!
Sammy on D
Pulling another flag.
The post-game tunnel.
Last week...
I never posted last week's game, so I am going to include it on here.
Here is JT on D - ready to go!
As center.
Sammy watching the game. :)
JT's FIRST EVER FLAG PULL!! I wasn't quick enough to get it on film, but I got him after with the flag in his hand. He was pumped!!
Handing it back to the other player.
Right in on the action again.
Re-hydrating :)
Sammy's carry last week. Again, I put it on sports mode and got some pretty cool shots of him.
Defense .... Pass play!
Pulling another flag.
Overall, Football is going really well. The boys are loving it. :)







No comments:
Post a Comment