Wednesday, May 11, 2011

End of Baseball Season.


On a VERY HOT Saturday, the boys played their last Tball and Baseball game of the season. Despite the heat, they had fun! I can't really complain about the heat because it has been pretty cool for the entire season and we even got a beautiful cool down this week. That is all we can ask for in May in Arizona! I have to thank Arwen for capturing these events for us because my camera was out of battery! So everything below is from her.... great friend! :)


First up... 9 am JT's Hot Rod's Tball Game.

It was early and Eli needed a little caffeine to get him going ;)
At bat.
I absolutely LOVE this face. Classic JT!
Running to first. Looks like he is really movin'!
Waiting on 2nd.



JT and his best buddy Jordan played on the same team. Are they not the cutest things on the bench together?
Jordan At Bat.

JT's definition of getting low. :)

Yes... he is yawning! Honestly, I think I was too! Baseball is a LONG game!


Throwing it to home.


Eli at Sam's game. Eating something?? It passes the time. :)

Team huddle.
Sammy at Bat.
I love this boy... Look at the ball and look at his eyes.
Proof that he doesn't keep his eye on the ball! Although he will tell you he does!

Running to first. (Watching how far he hit the ball!)
Safe!
Sammy also got to play on his best buddy's team. Here is a picture of Jackson at bat.
The Bees.


As I have said before, the Lee's have a match for everyone of our boys. Sam and Jackson, JT and Jordan and Eli has Gavin. This is a usual scene at baseball. The 2 babies who would give anything just to get out on the field put on the helmets and throw the ball around. Notice both helmets are backwards! LOVE IT!




On a side note.
The boys really get into their Italian roots when it comes to slurping spaghetti! Check out this video from dinner :)

CHEESE!!! or Should I say, SPAGHETTI!
At Sam's wrestling practice on Monday.
Eli. Again, can't wait to play. He wanted JT's wrestling shoes on! He was trying to do the wrestling moves! Of course that was until JT realized he had his shoes on and they JT wanted to wrestle! Oh the joys of 3 little boys!


No comments: