Monday, March 21, 2011

See... we are much more than just Jocks...

Both Sam and JT had some stage performances to round them out a bit... Sammy had his Disney Musical on February 28th and JT had his Spring Concert on March 2nd. All my video clips are too long to post... which is a total bummer because there were both spectacular! But I have some pictures to capture the events.

Sam's Disney Musical Performance.
JT waiting for it to start... disregard the terrible picture of me. At least you know I was there!
Sam was one of Aladdin's Men and had a speaking part. He was super cute singing and dancing. I so sad I can't share the video here!
Sam on stage.
"Tiki-Tiki-Tiki-Tiki Room!"

His favorite buddy from class, Konner.
The Best Kindergarten Teacher EVER!


On to JT's Spring Concert.
Looking quite dapper in his new spring outfit. (which he had to approve by the way)


The ONLY picture I could get of the three of them together! UGH!

Eli absolutely LOVED watching the concert. He sang, danced and clapped the WHOLE time!
The only video clips I have from this is Eli enjoying it... They are dark but I had to include them because, well, you will see!

And another one...
Sam... played his DS!
Hard to see my little man up there, but he is there, I promise! We have had better positions on the stage before, this year we weren't so lucky!
One More Thing!
Also, Sam's teacher is like... amazing. They were asked to perform in the GLEE assembly which was kind of a school Pep Rally before break. Mrs. Motroni (Sam's Teacher) put the whole thing together. They had the whole GLEE theme even with "Sue Sylvester" Teachers danced, Kids danced, Their PE Teacher shaved his head... it was great! I am so happy we are a part of this school! They really are awesome!!

Sam's Class sang and signed to the song, Imagine. Sammy is right in the middle.

Here is the video of it.It isn't great quality because it was from my phone. The bonus is my phone allows me to edit and give you parts of the video... the bad thing is it isn't great quality!
Sam is right in the middle... Black Shirt, Red Shorts.

So, See... we are more than just Jocks!!

No comments: