The end of the week brought the boys valentine parties. We started with JT's Preschool Valentine Party on Thursday.
The first center was sorting candy hearts. He is very serious in school, yes, I am talking about JT! He has come such a long way since the beginning of the year and has grown up so much.

Big Smiles.

The next center was passing out Valentines. As I said before, he chose Hubba Bubba valentines. He enjoyed giving them to everyone in his class....

especially his "share friend," Ella. After he handed them out, he had to make sure he had passed one to her. This is a picture of him in front of her box. Our little Casanova.

JT's friend, Owen, is in his preschool class too. This is him with his decorated cookie. He is not too impressed. :)

JT making his cookie. We actually were the volunteers to make the cookies and JT and I decided to make heart cookies on a stick. JT was very excited about it. On the way to school he even said, "Wait, Mom... do you have the cookies!?" Of course I did. However what I didn't plan on was dropping the box of cookies when we got into his class!! Yes, JT comes by his clumsiness honestly! You should have seen JT's face when he looked at all the broken cookies on the floor! So I drove home grabbed more cookies then brought Sam to school and got back to the class before his party started!! It worked out. Here is JT with his cookie.


They also played I Luv U Bingo

JT's Friend, Jordan, enjoying the cookie we made.

The final activity they played was pass the heart. JT is paying close attention. :)

The class picture. JT is sitting next to his "Share Friend" Ella.

On to Sam's party on Friday. He also sorted... but they sorted teddy grahams.

Here he is coloring while he waited to get his face painted.

Their valentine craft was valentine pencils and pencil toppers.

Enjoying the cookies, or should I say frosting. We didn't bring in the cookies for his class but we did bring in sprinkles.

This was Sam's favorite... Musical Chairs. An oldie but goodie apparently!

Sam LOVED it and he took no mercy, even if he was going against a little girl!

I brought Eli with me. Mrs. Sanguini's daughter as there with her Mom. She took a liking to Eli. She held him most of the time.

Everyone had a great time at their parties. We are still waiting for Aunt Barbara, Jake and Kenna to get here thanks to a little snow in Atlanta... but they will be here tomorrow and we are all very excited!
No comments:
Post a Comment