Sunday, August 30, 2009

The last couple of days

I am trying to keep up on the blog so I don't have long posts! Here are some shots from the last couple of days of the boys. Also, my wonderful friends here threw me a baby shower brunch today and I have included a couple of shots from that too. :)

JT's mouth guard - he has been wanting a mouth guard because Sam needed one for football and Rocky uses one. So the other night we finally got him a blue one. (Sam has red, of course). He was so happy. He is going to wear it for soccer, but he needs to break it in now too! :)
Sammy playing with Optimus Prime. He said, "Mom, you should get a picture of this!" Obviously I take a lot of pictures of the boys if they think playing with a toy is something that needs to be documented!
And can't leave out JT - playing with, or should I say dumping out, the bag of Potato Head accessories!
My baby shower. My closest friends here got together to celebrate our 3rd Ricci boy coming in October. We met at a great Mexican restaurant, Maria Maria, for brunch and enjoyed some time with just the girls!
They made me a diaper cake, too! (look how crafty these ladies are!!) And they were sure to outfit our new little guy in both Steeler and Bills outfits when he arrives. Everything was awesome. Thanks again girls! You're the best!

While I was at brunch, the boys went out with Daddy. He took them to get their haircut and bowling.
Sammy.

JT came back asleep. Otis always misses the boys when they are gone, so he jumped up and laid with him on the couch.

No comments: