Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Busy, Busy, Busy...Basketball, Rocky Training, Golf and the Zoo!

We have been busy filling our time until we get to see our family in Rochester. The boys have been on the go! I, for one, am exhausted! :)Where do they get their energy?

The first 2 weeks of June Sam had a basketball camp. He is pretty good at basketball.... for a wrestler!

Here is JT watching. He was NOT too happy that he wasn't old enough to join too. He thinks he is the same age as Sam!

The dogs are learning to live with each other...
Of course the boys absolutely love their puppy.

This is the best.
JT sure does look up to his big bro.
They got new basketball jerseys - JT got SHAQ and Sam got Steve Nash. JT was all too happy to show his off!
We have been spending a lot of time in the pool - for obvious reasons! Both boys are little fish in there. Here is Sam with a thumbs up for the camera!
JT is swimming... I mean, really, swimming. He will slide down the slide and swim to us or jump off the diving board and swim to the side. He is amazing.

Rocky Training. For those of you who have not heard, the boys are slightly into the Rocky Movies. We rented the entire Saga from the Library and I have watched more of Rocky than I really care to talk about! JT will go around singing the song. One of their favorite things to do in the pool is Rocky Training. They use the punching bag and lift weights. They even go to the park and run or do the monkey bars. They are too much!

This video is like a solid minute of JT punching the bag. He usually sings the song but he didn't this time. I tried to get him to do it, but he was too focused on punching!

Sam's video punching the bag.






Golf. Daddy took the boys to hit balls and Otis and I tagged along.
I love this shot of JT.

Video of Sam taking a shot. The next Tiger Woods! ;)



The zoo. For some reason, my crazy friends and I thought it would be a good day to hit the zoo because it was only going to be in the high 90s. We got there early and spent a lot of time in the shade and still, I am exhausted! They had fun though.
Friends.
They have a new water feature that is like a cave inside. For the first time in JT's life, he was scared! I felt bad for him. Sam was a great big brother though and kept checking on him and seeing if he would go with him. I love those boys.
We did get him to go down the slide once... if you look closely at his face, it says it all!

That is all for now. Not sure I will be posting again before we leave for NY. I am already behind schedule for getting ready... surprise, surprise!