First, he insisted on wearing the singlet :)
Here is the video of him saying it.... It is a little dark but he wouldn't do it again for me in the light. Really, it is how he says it that is the funniest!
Then we were getting our shoes on and we were counting together when all of a sudden he started saying the 222. o - ee - o. He was mimicking how Sam says his phone number. (If you don't remember Sam -Click here.) It was so cute... I had to get it on video too!
Finally, we ended the day with Sam and JT riding their bikes on our street. JT tries to keep up with speed-racer Sam. It has really motivated him to use his bike and he pedaled the whole way down the street! Sam is still doing amazing!! He is learning how to "be a real bike rider" and start all by himself. He is getting the hang of it!! Of course I can not get any pics/videos of that because it is too hands on when I am by myself! Wait until the weekend. :)
Right now they are both outside with Daddy while he is cooking dinner. Sam is crushin' the baseball. I guess that will be JT's next feat!







1 comment:
AAhh JT you are just too cute!! And what's that? - I believe I see some more goodness around your mouth in those first shots!! Adorable!!
Post a Comment