Saturday, January 31, 2009

If you fall down, get back up and try it again!

I can't believe it, but Sam is beginning to ride his bike without training wheels. It wasn't that long ago when he had trouble riding a bike... period. Now he is really coming along on 2 wheels. Below are a few clips from him and Daddy outside practicing. He kept getting back on the bike and trying again. So cute!!
I call this one... "YES!"

This one I call... "Ya-hoo!!"

This one I call... "Ahhhhhh!"

He is getting so big! Check out his big smile. :)

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Hooray! That is so exciting. I loved it when Grace learned too. Be careful that he doesn't knock out his front tooth. ;) lol He is so cute!

Linda said...

I love it!!! Sam you are too funny...most kids would cry about falling down whereas you are excited to have done it!! Had fun with you guys yesterday!!