As I said in my last post... we were buckling down for another storm. Well, it came! We have 10 inches and it is still snowing! The kids here even got a snow day! Of course the boys are not complaining. My parents live right down the road from Matt's brother. So, we decided to get on our snow gear and walk down to "Aunt Nita's" house for some snow fun. Well after 20 minutes of layering and snowsuits, we finally walked out the door. We traveled 10 houses down to their house and we were ready for some Hot Chocolate.
In this picture they look warm and toasty with hot chocolate...
Hayden, Sam, Cole, Anthony and JT.


After a couple of hours, we were ready (or so we thought) to try it again. It was FREEZING! I know I grew up in this, but really! Words can not describe the cold! You could barely see in front of you!

JT really liked eating the snowflakes.

He looks like he is in the arctic.

again, eating snowflakes. Too bad this is blurry because it would have been a great pic!

Sammy. It was hard to do anything but just stand there with all the layers.

Or fall down!

The View:

A Snow Fort with all the kids. That was cool.

JT slipped and fell right on his bottom.

All in all, it was a fun day, despite the frigid temperatures! The kids had a blast. And, now I am hoping it is out of their systems! I certainly do not want to go out in that again!
2 comments:
Awesome pics!! I am cold just looking at them. Love the look on Sam's face out in the snow. He looks completely frozen like he is ready to go back in for more hot chocolate!! JT I know you and Tatum like to eat but snow??? ... come on??? So cute!!
Jim and I are thinking no flip flops for you in Rochester snow huh Matt!! Hope you guys are staying warm ...wish you were here in the sun!! I finally finished Eclipse btw ... finally ...so onto Breaking Dawn. Have a Merry Christmas guys!!! Hi to the little guys for us too!!
Post a Comment