Monday, December 8, 2008

Cookies for Santa!

The boys have been anxious to make cookies for Santa, so we got to work on that today! They had to wear their Santa hats ( and by they I mean Sam... JT just does anything Sam does!)

"COOKIES"

They both enjoyed cutting out the cookies from the dough... Here is JTs:
(the star was very popular)
and Sams.... creative use of star within the Christmas tree...
We waited for Dad to come home to decorate the cookies. Didn;t want him to miss out on all the fun!! ;)


I think we did more licking than decorating!

And the finished product (drum roll please!)

And the taste test!Sam chose the Christmas tree he decorated with a TON of sprinkles because "I don't want Santa to get a tummy ache"
And JT chose the snowman that Mommy made because when he saw it he said..."That Frosty, Mom?" and I said, "yes." He said "Thank you, Mommy!"


YUM!!!

3 comments:

Lauren said...

Yummy is right! Those look so cute! You do SO MANY fun things with your kiddos. You must be a teacher. ;) haha

Linda said...

Lookin good boys!! Save one for me would ya! Nice decorating... I am impressed!!

Colleen said...

Oh my God - the picture of JT on the counter in his diaper is priceless!!! That should have been on your Christmas card! :-)