Thursday, December 18, 2008

Baby it's Cold Outside!

Blogging from Rochester, NY!

It is a balmy 29 degrees and we are preparing for a blizzard tomorrow. The kids are all hoping for a snow day! The kids are in HEAVEN! I have lost count of how many times Sam has dropped to the ground and tried to make a snow angel. We are still waiting on snow pants for him and snow boots for JT so we have not made a day of the snow yet, but I am not sure how much longer I can hold them off. Especially with the snow storm coming. If I were willing to bet, I would say we will be in the snow tomorrow no matter what gear we have.

Here is a picture of JT just to go to the car. Sam is not in the picture because he already ran out the door to get a snowball!


The cousins had their annual "cookie hookie day" today. They made some rice krispie treats to decorate like cut outs, peanut butter cookies and biscotti. It was considerably smaller because Aunt Barbara had to do it alone as I had a hair appt. (can't miss that) and Debbie and Lisa had to work. They looked like they had a great time.

JT eating Frosting.

Making Cookies
JT eating frosting.

Making Cookies
JT eating Peanut Butter.Note the pattern! :)

2 comments:

Linda said...

Ahhhh...we miss you guys already!! I see JT has made quick work getting his standard ring of goodness around his mouth!! Stay warm and keep up the blogging so we can check in!!!

Lauren said...

I am so glad that you made it there safely! Looks like you're already having a blast! :)