Thursday, October 16, 2008

San Diego Mission Beach

We packed while the boys were asleep and surprised the boys by not telling them we were going on vacation until the morning we left. This first picture was in the car when we left Thursday morning!




Our first stop on the whirl wind tour of California. Mission Beach. Unfortunately, the clutz that I am ...I dropped my camera in the sand at Mission Beach on the first day of the trip so the rest of the trip had to be documented without a zoom! :( We still had fun. These are a few pictures I was able to capture before I dropped the camera! The boys enjoyed finding sea shells by the water and we came home with a bunch of them. Although it doesn't look it... it was cold!




1 comment:

Lauren said...

Missy! I think that you've done a great job with your blog! I'm glad that you're doing it! I'll add you to my friends list and you can us, too! :) Our blog is shumways.blogspot.com. You have a darling family.